April was a busy, yet fun month for us. Here is a bit of an update!
Here is a picture of us outside Joe Cotten's a really good Barbeque place. I think it is a cute one of us!
Here is a picture of us outside Joe Cotten's a really good Barbeque place. I think it is a cute one of us!
We went to the botanical gardens one Saturday, and saw some really pretty flowers and some cool landscapes.
There was a lot of catus. I think it is actually quite attractive.
I forgot that we had saved a piece of wedding cake for us to eat on our first anniversary. We got it out and ate it one night--it was nasty! We didn't really do much to preserve the flavor, though, we just had it wrapped up in foil. It was fun, though!
The next day we helped cut down some trees on the property. It was pretty crazy, we had to "help" the trees fall down because they wanted to go the wrong way. I got a little scared that someone would get hurt, but luckily everything worked out just fine!
1 comment:
you guys look like you are having fun! How is everything? We're moving to Dallas this weekend, that's pretty much all of our news. Talk to ya later girl!
Post a Comment