I haven't posted in quite a while so I thought I would just post some of the highlights of the pregnancy from every few weeks. We have been able to see the baby several times in ultrasounds which was an amazing experience. It has been neat to see the baby grow and see the baby moving around in there.

This is the first at 7 wks. You can't see too much there but it was awesome to hear the heartbeat for the first time! It made things seem so much more real.

Here is 13 wks. It's amazing how much the baby grew in 6 weeks!

Here is my belly at 13 wks. Not a huge change yet, but my old clothes were getting uncomfortable enough that I needed to start buying some maternity clothes. Luckily my mom really helped me out with that!

We got to find out the gender at 18 wks. We were BEYOND excited. The sono showed very clearly that it was a BOY! We were a little shocked because we kind of thought that it would be a girl, but nonetheless we were extremely happy. It was great to know that it was going to be a little boy and we have been trying to think of the right name ever since.

My belly at 18 wks.

The 20 wk sono was amazing. We got to see a close up of his heart and everything. He was moving a lot and doing really cute stuff-especially when he started sucking his thumb at the end! We got a DVD of the ultrsound and we have watched it several times since then.

My belly at 20 wks.

My belly at 23 wks.

My belly at 24 wks. It's amazing how much my belly has grown in just a week or two! The doctor said the baby must be going through a growth spurt because I am measuring at 30 wks! I am a little scared to see how much bigger I could possibly get...but we will just have to wait and see I guess! For now, we are just happy that the baby is strong and healthy. We feel so blessed to be bringing this life into the world and we cannot wait for him to get here!
No comments:
Post a Comment