Thursday, May 27, 2010

2 Years of Marriage

We celebrated our 2nd anniversary on March 15, 2010. Some friends of ours watched Grant while James and I went out on a date. It was so thoughtful of James to plan out our evening. It was a simple evening, but in a way, that made it all the more wonderful. It is heartwarming to know that we simply enjoy being in each other's company, no matter what we are doing.

Here we are eating out at one of our favorite places, Niko's Steakhouse. It was delicious, as always.





After dinner, James and I drove around downtown and then took a walk down by the marina and Corpus Christi Bay. We stopped by the replicas of the Columbus ships and enjoyed the evening breeze.



I am so grateful for my husband. We started dating each other over 5 years ago and our love still continues to grow each day. We have been through so much together and he is truly my best friend. I love you, James!

To commemorate our anniversary, here are a few pics from our wedding and reception:









2 comments:

Wilson and Desiree Luong said...

Congratulations you two! what a beautiful life you have

Sale Fails said...

Thanks, Desi!