Saturday, May 17, 2008

Weekend at the beach

Last weekend was a fun one for us. James' family came to Corpus to visit for James' birthday. Friday night James and I went camping on the beach with his brother Andy and wife Susan. It was my first time to camp on the beach, and it was an adventure. Sand got EVERYWHERE! But it was really fun. The next day we went swimming and made sand castles.

Here is James working on our sand castle in front of our tent!



Andy and Susan building their sand castle.
The water was actually warm enough for us to go swimming! We tried to use this boogie board we bought, but none of us were very good at it, haha.



We all went to a Corpus Christi Hooks game (minor league baseball team) on Saturday. The best part about it was that the name of the stadium was Whataburger Field! They even have a Whataburger there where you can buy food. So of course, we did.
In other news, I had finals this week, which means school is OVER for the semester! I feel like I did pretty well. I am excited to have the summer off and get some projects done that I have wanted to work on for a while. :)








2 comments:

MBusse said...

Great to find you, too! I love these things!

Jami Black said...

How fun! I had no idea you had a blog! You are James look so happy together and I am so happy for y'all. The beach is so much fun but I do get tired of sand being everywhere also!