Saturday, June 7, 2008

Picture Update

Here are some pictures of us at the Corpus Christi State Aquarium from a month or two ago. It was pretty fun, and we got to go for free because it was "family fun day," and University students and employees got to go for free...so that was pretty sweet.
James looks so cute.
This is the Lexington...it is pretty neat to take a tour through it. I have gone several times, but it has been a few years. Anyone who visits Corpus should check it out.
This picture is hilarious to me...every time I would put my purse down next to the glass, the otter would go CRAZY and keep batting at my purse through the glass continually until I picked my purse up. They were so cute.This was a really cool dolphin show at the Aquarium.

I found some pictures that I forgot that I had! Here is me getting my makeup done on my wedding day. She also did my hair for my wedding day. She did a wonderful job...although I did NOT enjoy having someone else put makeup on me. I felt like I was going to get my eye poked out. I thought these pictures were kind of funny though.

This is part of our little "Newlywed Barbeque" that we had in Kingsville. I took a picture of our little guestbook table and our table center pieces. I realized that we didn't get any pictures of James and I, but that's okay.



2 comments:

Jami Black said...

The stuff at your reception in Kingsville was beautiful-and so are you getting your makeup did! Looks like you and James had a lot of fun-that is so fun that the otter kept going for your purse!

MBusse said...

Fun pictures! I like the wildflowers on your reception table. They remind me of Jenna Bush's TX wedding.

Also, I wonder if that otter has a stash of purses somewhere in his rock environment there. You're probably lucky to have escaped the little purse-snatcher!