
We had a great weekend. One of the best parts was going to a Hook's game (Minor league baseball team here in Corpus Christi, TX). We got to go for really cheap because of a student discount that I saw in campus emails--Ticket and a Food Voucher for $5! Tickets are normally $10, and the food voucher was for $5, so you are already saving $10. I got 4 tickets and we invited a couple in our ward (local church congregation) to go with us. Our team lost pretty bad, but there are lots of games and fun stuff that go on between innings that makes it fun.
Many of you may know my obsession with Whataburger. Well...one of the best parts of going to a Hook's game is that it is at WHATABURGER FIELD!!! There is even a Whataburger inside the stadium!! Of course we had to eat there, and it was delicious. I've taken a few pictures to commemorate the event!
The Whataburger inside the Stadium:
No comments:
Post a Comment