James went camping with some guy friends this weekend, and all of the wives got together to hang out. Since three of us work with the youth, we had a little sleepover with the young women in our ward. It was pretty fun, we made some prank calls and went to go toilet paper the bishop's house. That's when I got the first round of mosquito bites.
Sooo...I have 29 Mosquito bites on my legs...7 on my BUTT (they stung/bit me through my pants!), and 7 bites on my arms. That's a total of 43 Mosquito bites from about 30-40 minutes of "outside time" during the weekend. It is sooooooooooo itchy! Even with hydrocortizone cream, it itches like crazy.
It was pretty funny when we were doing the toilet papering, because we actually started doing the wrong house. We didn't realize it until we were almost done, so the house we WANTED to get actually didn't have that much T.P. But it was pretty hilarious driving past that random person's house and their yard was covered in T.P. haha.
On Saturday, we all got together as a group (the guys who went camping and all the wives) and ate pizza. We went to sit outside for about 10 minutes, and got bit by mosquitos so bad that we just had to go in. We still had a lot of fun, but when I woke up this morning my legs were so itchy I could hardly stand it.
Gotta love south Texas...
2 comments:
The mosquitos have been really bad here too. I go outside to read each day and now by "Skintastic" for families in bulk. I even have to coat my fingers, because they will bite my knuckles if that is the only bare spot. Geesh.
wow, your knuckles? OUCH!!!
Post a Comment