We got my dad to set up our old ping pong table in the garage and we have been playing all weekend. I forgot how much fun we used to have playing all the time. Of course, my dad is obsessed with winning and always plays for blood (even when we were kids). I have been practicing over the years and thought that I might have a chance to finally beat him, but alas I still was 0/2.
Christmas morning commenced as per usual-my mom and I were the first ones up, and we had to bug my brother to wake up, and had to harass my sister for half and hour before she would wake up.
My mom made us take these pictures with reindeer antlers on, LOL! I can't believe my dad actually agreed to this.
Later that day we went over to my grandparent's apartment (they recently moved into a retirement community a few months ago, and are selling their townhouse), it was an interesting and fun afternoon. Dinner was very yummy. This is on their balcony. The scenery is really pretty. Although it is supposed to be winter, it looks and feels like Fall. We have been wearing short sleeved shirts this whole week (well, technically I am wearing a sweater, but it wasn't cold enough to really be wearing one).
Us with my grandparents:
Both yesterday and today I went walking/running. Hopefully that will help burn some of the calories that I've been consuming this past week! Today James and I went with my sister and saw "Bedtime Stories." We all liked it and thought it was pretty funny and cute.
Tonight all of us went to the Riverwalk in downtown San Antonio and ate at Casa Rio. That is where we usually eat downtown, and it is sooooo good! We had to wait for 45 minutes, but once we were seated (we sat outside next to the river) the service was really fast and the food was delicious. Finally some REAL mexican food (tex-mex, really). Although one downside was that because there were a million birds flying around, my brother got pooped on twice, hahaha. It was pretty funny. Then we walked around the river for a while to look at the beautiful Christmas lights and showed my family the hotel that James and I stayed in on our honeymoon. It is soooo pretty.
My sister at our table at Casa Rio:


So basically, that wraps up our Christmas. I think James and I are leaving tomorrow, but I'm not sure what time. I hope you all had a good holiday and have a Happy New Year!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great Christmas-call when you visit S.A. again-I'd love to see you!
Post a Comment