That night we went on a date and ate pizza at our apartment, and then saw a movie together and went out for ice cream afterwards. We saw the movie "Unknown" and it was pretty good. Then we went to this relatively new place called Camille's where they get vanilla ice cream bars, dip them in hot melted chocolate, and then roll it in your topping of choice. I got mine rolled in oreo cookies, it was so yummy! We rarely get a night out alone together, so this was a special treat. :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JAMES!
You are my best friend, my confidant, my biggest support, the one I can laugh with, the one I can play with, the one I have always been able to talk to...my other half, the one I would not be complete without. I have always loved you, and I always will.


1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!!! Congratulations! You guys are amazing! And so perfect for each other!
Post a Comment