
Well this weekend James went deep sea fishing for his brother's birthday. I was invited to go...and part of me really wanted to, but I really just needed some time to myself. So he went and had a good time fishing. Apparently it started raining and the boat was rocking back and forth a lot...and there were people puking. I probably would have been one of those people, so I'm glad I didn't go because of that. BUT...it would have been really cool to see James' catch of the day! He caught a SHARK! Pretty cool.

He cut apart the shark and it smelled AWFUL. haha...we were all running away from the smell. His dad Barbequed it for James to eat. I didn't try it...but James said it was alright. It was pretty fun to watch. :)
This little guy was brave enough to touch the shark! He was the only one of the nephews willing to even go close to it. Although he doesn't look too excited in this picture, haha.
2 comments:
How exciting!! Catchin' sharks and all. :P It's good to find you on here and catch up with how y'all are doing! And, hey, I grew up in Corpus...I'm quite a fan of Whataburger, myself. ;) Take care! ~Nefilinda
Yeah! I love reading everyone's blogs...it's a good way to keep in touch! :)
Post a Comment