Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pool Time

A few weeks back we got to take Grant swimming for the first time. We weren't quite sure how he would react but we couldn't wait to see what he would do. It was so much fun getting him dressed up in his little swimming outfit. The first time we stuck his feet in, he wasn't too impressed. He got a little whiney so we didn't take it any further.





The next time we took him swimming a week or two later, he had a much better time! It was warmer that day so I think it made it the water more comfortable. He still seemed a little unsure but at least he didn't cry this time. He let us hold him waist deep in the water while we walked around with him. We had a fun time having him in the water and watching his funny expressions.










Hopefully the next time he will enjoy it even more. I am confident there will be PLENTY of hot days waiting ahead for us to go swimming. :)

1 comment:

Trina said...

So cute!!! I love his hat!!!