Monday, February 14, 2011

To my Valentine

Here is a fun little Q&A I filled out for my Valentine, James!


The first time I really knew you were for me:

when you held me when I cried.


Something you do that is peculiar that I find really adorable is:

not drink from straws in restaurants.


The time I felt closest to you was:

When we have prayed together. Also being able to see you right before we were married in the temple.


A song that reminds me of you:

Margaritaville and anything Jimmy Buffet!


One of our most romantic times together was:

the first time I saw you after you had come home from your mission. You were waiting at your house for me to arrive, and when I got there you had flowers and were playing a George Strait CD for us to dance together to.


When we were first getting to know each, I tried to impress you by:

Trying to make you laugh at work by telling jokes about the customers and Ms. Chau.


A story I love to tell others about you:

how we met at Whataburger and you helped me get hired there. And how you used to make fun of the flirty guy who showed me the 'art of making a shake.'


A sad or difficult time we shared together was:

being apart from each other on our missions. It was difficult, but I know it brought us closer and we are so blessed for serving.


Ten words to describe you:


















Unselfish



Your top five most admirable talents are:










I love to make you...

Smile. When you smile, it makes me know you are truly happy and it makes me love you even more!


I love that you ALWAYS tell me you love me and give me a kiss every day.


I love that you NEVER give up on me, and are never unkind to our son.


Your most appealing physical feature is:

Your big, blue eyes. I have always gotten lost in them!


My favorite place to hang out with you is:

At 'our booth' at Whataburger.


Your most impressive talent is:

your musical talent. I think it's amazing how you can pick up and switch between guitar, piano, and saxophone.


I enjoy doing this together:

watching movies and eating home cooked meals together.


It is so much fun to watch you:

move heavy stuff. You look sexy!


My favorite facial expression that you make is:

the faces you make when you are playing with the baby.


A nickname I love to call you:


And a little reminiscing on all the good times we've had...I LOVE YOU!



1 comment:

Lynette and Anthony said...

What a beautiful movie! What a fun day!!