Here are some recent videos of Grant! Our video camera has had a dead battery for a while and I really missed taking videos of him. We really take a LOT of videos, but I rarely post them because probably no one else besides us would find them interesting. I like to film a lot of his everyday activities, because I feel like that is what I will miss the most when he is older. Just the everyday things that he does.
But here are some that I thought might give others a good laugh and a smile...
Grant gets trapped in a blanket: He LOVES to play with blankets. This time, he got kind of stuck and got a little scared. His reaction is very cute.
Grant's full body wave: Sometimes when he doesn't feel like waving, he just waves with his whole body. :)
2 comments:
Those are such cute videos!!! I love seeing Grant! (Although it ruins my 8 month old version of him in my head that he has stayed at since that is when we saw him last.) I so wish him and JJ could play together! They would have a blast waving and toddling around!Let us know if you are ever on vacation in Utah and we will try to be too!
Thanks!
Post a Comment