--5 Tag--
10 years Ago...
I was 13 and in the 8th grade at Clara Driscoll Middle School in San Antonio, TX.
I was 13 and in the 8th grade at Clara Driscoll Middle School in San Antonio, TX.
I got my FIRST CD that year. Wow, haha.
5 Years Ago...
I was in my first year of college. The spring semester was interesting...I started taking business classes on West Campus at A&M, which was really exciting. My roomates and I discovered the long hidden "golf course" snack bar which we ventured to almost daily. It was like our secret place to eat on campus that no one else knew about. Oh yes, about this time exactly five years ago I TOTALED MY MUSTANG!!! A sad time, but in certain ways it led me to where I am today...I started working at Whataburger because I needed to bike there...which is where I met James..and so on!
5 Months Ago...
Thanksgiving! This was my first Thanksgiving back home after my mission. James and I didn't get to spend it together, but it was nice to be with my family.
Thanksgiving! This was my first Thanksgiving back home after my mission. James and I didn't get to spend it together, but it was nice to be with my family.
5 Things on My To-Do List Today...
1. Do a "Peer Review" for papers from the people in my group for class tomorrow.
2. Go to "Buc Days" with the Young Women from church tonight! Fun!
3. Look at our budget for next month and try to figure out what we can spend.
4. Order promotional items for work
5. Update monthly budget for accounts at work
5 Snacks I Enjoy... (none that are "healthy" obviously)
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Cookies!
3. Doritos
4. Cheese and Crackers
5. Peanuts
1. Do a "Peer Review" for papers from the people in my group for class tomorrow.
2. Go to "Buc Days" with the Young Women from church tonight! Fun!
3. Look at our budget for next month and try to figure out what we can spend.
4. Order promotional items for work
5. Update monthly budget for accounts at work
5 Snacks I Enjoy... (none that are "healthy" obviously)
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Cookies!
3. Doritos
4. Cheese and Crackers
5. Peanuts
5 Things I Would do if I was Suddenly a Billionaire...
1. INVEST IT!!!
2. Buy a house
3. Go shopping for clothes and buy whatever I want for once in my life!
4. Travel. Go places I've always wanted to go and visit old friends.
5. Give some away to family/friends/church.
1. INVEST IT!!!
2. Buy a house
3. Go shopping for clothes and buy whatever I want for once in my life!
4. Travel. Go places I've always wanted to go and visit old friends.
5. Give some away to family/friends/church.
5 of My Bad Habits...
1. Cracking my knuckles...constantly
2. Picking at my cuticles...often tears the skin and looks disgusting.
3. Procrastinating...especially when I really don't want to do something (like schoolwork)
4. Obsessively checking to see if the doors are locked
5. Checking email/facebook way too often
1. Cracking my knuckles...constantly
2. Picking at my cuticles...often tears the skin and looks disgusting.
3. Procrastinating...especially when I really don't want to do something (like schoolwork)
4. Obsessively checking to see if the doors are locked
5. Checking email/facebook way too often
5 Place I Have Lived...
1. San Antonio, Texas (birth-18)
2. College Station, Texas (18-21)
3. Fairmont, West Virginia and Morgantown, WV (areas on my mission...Feb 2006-Feb 2007)
4. Lynchburg, Virginia (again an area on my mission...Feb 2007-Aug 2007)
5. Corpus Christi, Texas (Jan 2008-present)
1. San Antonio, Texas (birth-18)
2. College Station, Texas (18-21)
3. Fairmont, West Virginia and Morgantown, WV (areas on my mission...Feb 2006-Feb 2007)
4. Lynchburg, Virginia (again an area on my mission...Feb 2007-Aug 2007)
5. Corpus Christi, Texas (Jan 2008-present)
5 Things People Don't Know About Me...
1. I love Coke, but I can't really drink it anymore because I lost self control and drink TONS if I do!
2. I like to pop zits...haha...there's something satisfying about it.
3. I really actually do LOVE Math!
4. I'm scared of failure...when I mess up in front of other people it is very embarrassing.
5. I get paranoid and anxious a lot (aka I'm crazy)
1. I love Coke, but I can't really drink it anymore because I lost self control and drink TONS if I do!
2. I like to pop zits...haha...there's something satisfying about it.
3. I really actually do LOVE Math!
4. I'm scared of failure...when I mess up in front of other people it is very embarrassing.
5. I get paranoid and anxious a lot (aka I'm crazy)
5 People I Tag...
Whoever hasn't done it yet!
Whoever hasn't done it yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment