This was at our Church Christmas party. We had a great time and got to enjoy yummy ham, potatoes, rolls, and of course...cookies! I made homemade Au Gratin potatoes for the first time. They were supposed to be a copy of Ruth Chris Au Gratin potatoes, and they turned out awesome. I also made sugar cookies with homemade icing, another first. They turned out pretty good as well. It was a busy evening of cooking but in the end it felt great to accomplish something new and have a GREAT time with friends! A great way to kick of the Christmas season.
Friday, December 17, 2010
First Santa visit
Well, here is Grant's first visit to Santa! He normally loves people, even strangers. It must have been the outfit that provoked this reaction! Eh, you win some, you lose some. I think he looks adorable crying...is that bad?!
This was at our Church Christmas party. We had a great time and got to enjoy yummy ham, potatoes, rolls, and of course...cookies! I made homemade Au Gratin potatoes for the first time. They were supposed to be a copy of Ruth Chris Au Gratin potatoes, and they turned out awesome. I also made sugar cookies with homemade icing, another first. They turned out pretty good as well. It was a busy evening of cooking but in the end it felt great to accomplish something new and have a GREAT time with friends! A great way to kick of the Christmas season.
This was at our Church Christmas party. We had a great time and got to enjoy yummy ham, potatoes, rolls, and of course...cookies! I made homemade Au Gratin potatoes for the first time. They were supposed to be a copy of Ruth Chris Au Gratin potatoes, and they turned out awesome. I also made sugar cookies with homemade icing, another first. They turned out pretty good as well. It was a busy evening of cooking but in the end it felt great to accomplish something new and have a GREAT time with friends! A great way to kick of the Christmas season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment