Friday, December 17, 2010

Grant the tornado

Just when I thought he couldn't get into any more trouble, this night happened on December 5th:



He pulled out a million baby wipes from the container for the second time when I wasn't looking. Then he pulled all the laundry off the couch. He kept rotating from trying to steal my phone, the remote, chew/bite on various cords and wires, chew on my iPod, etc. No matter what I did, I couldn't get them out of reach! The evening rounded out with the biggest, nastiest, poop explosion I have ever seen! I have to record this so I can look back on it one day and remember and laugh. I am already laughing about it.

3 comments:

Trina said...

Haha! Too funny!

James & Kristen said...

I know, lol.

The Woodland's said...

lol. That is awesome! Love the look on Grant's face as he does his best to look innocent. :)