
Just kidding...MOST importantly, I am thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ that helps me know the purpose of life and how to be truly happy.
We spent the night in Kingsville Wednesday night before Thanksgiving and hung out and Grant got to play with his cousins, which he loved! Thanksgiving day was really fun with LOTS of yummy food.

Aunt Jill read stories to all the cousins
Grant showed off how much he loves mouths (he will stare and get his eyes realllly close to your mouth to peer inside, it's hilarious!). After dinner on Thursday, Grant and I headed up to San Antonio to see my family. James had to study and work on his project so he stayed in CC. It was awesome to get to see my parents, Karyn, Pat, and Melanie. Friday we decorated my parents tree and Grant loved looking at the lights.


He was a little bit cranky that evening but we didn't think much of it. The next day, though, Grant woke up at 5am throwing up. I got scared and I thought he had gotten a bug. My mom and I took turns holding him and trying to comfort him all morning. He would scream bloody murder if we ever put him down and his fever seemed to be getting worse. Finally, we took him to a nearby clinic and found out that he had a really bad ear infection. Poor baby. I felt bad because I had no clue that's what it was. By the next day, after starting antibiotics, he felt MUCH better. It's amazing what a difference it made!
Although I was sad that he felt bad, it felt so good to be able to comfort my baby and know that being held and cuddled by me helped him feel better. It was the best feeling in the world to be there for him. And THANKS to my mommy who knew exactly what to do and who helped so much! Happy (late) Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment